Welcome to the Official VietACT Intern Blog! It provides an opportunity for the current VietACT Intern to engage in a dialogue with our members, the community, and those interested in our efforts and fight against human trafficking. This blog will feature updates and observations from the shelter in Taiwan, thoughts and feelings from the current VietACT Intern, as well as news updates and information about human trafficking in general. Thanks for visiting!


Monday, July 30, 2007

Hey Everyone,

Things have been crazy this past few weeks due to the whole "Passport Problem". Everything is settled now and I'm ready to finally depart for Taiwan. Many thanks to Lilly, Van, My Dung, Tammy, Vanessa, Chi My Nga, Cha Hung, and the rest of the VietACT family for your never-ending support and patience!

Those currently organizing the Conference, I hope things are going well with that. Hopefully we can secure 200-300 attendees as planned! I will constantly send out emails and reminders regarding this event! I unfortunately won't be able to come back in time (for the conference) to share my stories of the suffering and pain that our brothers and sisters are going through over in Taiwan. However, I will work with Cha Hung and the rest of the staff to see if we can produce an interview or something to send back over to the U.S. in time for the conference.

Well, I guess tonight is one last summer night in the U.S. I'll keep you all posted of my "safety" arrival in Taiwan as soon as I can! Until then...

This is Vinh signing OUT!

No comments: